Wednesday 10 April 2013

23 Mobile Things


A couple of years ago I completed 23 Things for Professional Development, an online, self-directed  programme which introduced a range of tools to help personal and professional development. It was a mix of various social media tools and other more 'traditional' tools. I enjoyed the programme and found it very useful, so when I came across ’23 Mobile Things’ on Twitter it immediately got my attention! As an enthusiastic smartphone user this looks like a good way to build on my knowledge of social media while exploring the ways mobile technologies can be used to deliver library services. Although there are some tools which I’m already familiar with there are several I’m only vaguely aware of, so it will be good to learn more and blog about each ‘thing’ as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment